ONLINE STORE WITH COMMUNITY GEAR!
Clothing that ships right to your door!
Credo Outpatient is still open! Throughout this pandemic both W. Main Street and Lowville have remained open to accommodate dosing, walk-in needs, clients that prefer in-building services, and to assist clients that want telehealth but do not have adequate access.
Credo Outpatient continues to operate mostly with telehealth services with the option to come on site at both locations.
- Assessments, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Individual therapy, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Group therapy, telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Peer Advocacy individual sessions, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Daily dosing at W. Main Street of methadone and buprenorphine
- Psychotropic medication assessment and ongoing prescribing for psychiatric illnesses, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Addiction medication assessment and ongoing prescribing for opioid and alcohol misuse, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Injection medication like Vivitrol, Sublocade and psychotropic
- Care Management, telehealth and in-building telehealth (soon to resume in-person)
- Narcan kits and overdose prevention training, telehealth and in-person
- Referrals for:
– Inpatient treatment
– Residential treatment
– Medication assessment with another community provider
– Care Management with another community provider
We are helping clients assess their level of participation in treatment and add additional services. We are educating clients on recommendations for care and encouraging them to add additional services through Credo or another community provider. We believe that regular contact and active participation will help clients achieve their treatment and recovery goals. We regularly recommend all of the services listed above and work with clients to accept this assistance.
The outpatient building hours of operation have been adjusted as follows:
· Watertown West Main Clinic:
· 6:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 6:30 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday, and Saturdays from 6:30 am – 11:30 am for dosing
· Telehealth services are available until 7:00 pm Monday through Thursday as scheduled
· Lowville Clinic:
· 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the main line at 315-788-1530 (Watertown) and 315-376-5958 (Lowville). Thanks for understanding and helping to keep our communities safe!
How to Use NARCAN Nasal Spray
Learn More About Credo’s Treatment Programs
Watertown Opioid Treatment Clinic
New! In September 2016, Credo opened an Opioid Treatment Clinic. Under the supervision and guidance of a Physician, Nurses and Counselors; we are able to offer Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
Watertown Outpatient Clinic
Substance abuse treatment and mental health services located in one convenient location in Jefferson County, NY.
Lowville Outpatient Treatment
Convenient access to substance abuse treatment and specialty counseling groups in Lewis County, NY.
The Farm: RRSY
The Farm has a longstanding tradition of excellence, friendship and healing.
Women’s Intensive Residential
Recovery-based programming focusing on the impact of addiction and the unique needs of women.
Men’s Community Residences
A friendly, safe, structured environment in a substance-free, home-like family atmosphere.
Have a Question?
Will Credo accept my insurance?
Credo accepts most major insurance, is Medicaid eligible and offers a sliding fee scale for those who are private pay. No matter what your coverage is, Credo will work to get you or your family member the best treatment possible.
For more information, call 315-788-1530.
How do I make a referral for a client?
Making a referral to Credo is easy. Referral forms and other information can be found under each specific program you are interested in.
Who can use your mental health services?
Credo is accepting new patients 16 and older in the Mental Health Clinic. Those seeking services with or without a substance abuse problem are welcome.
Looking for Something?
Interested in a Career at Credo?
We are always looking for motivated individuals to join Team Credo!
Take a Tour
See each of our unique treatment programs and the history behind them in person. Request a tour today.
Do you or does someone you love have an addiction? Recovery starts with you, and Credo can help.
Make a Donation
Every penny matters to the lives of those we are helping. See how your donation can help.
Corporate Compliance Hotline
Reporting: (315) 755-2528
Confidential Hotline: (877) 534-6036