ONLINE STORE WITH COMMUNITY GEAR!
Clothing that ships right to your door!
Credo Notice as of 3/18/20:
Your health and well-being is our top priority.
We want to assure you that you will continue to have access to necessary clinical services, including Medication Assisted Treatment, during this time.
- Both the Lowville and Watertown offices remain open, including the Opioid Treatment Program.
- Admissions are continuing, just give us a call in Watertown or Lowville..
- You may see a change in frequency, location, or method of delivery (i.e. telehealth – via phone, as appropriate) to the services you currently receive.
- Before coming in for any scheduled appointments, please call Central Intake at (315) 788-1530 (Watertown) or (315) 376-5958 (Lowville).
- Should you need Narcan, please contact your local pharmacy or Credo. We are still providing training and kits.
Resources & Support:
- If you are not feeling well and experiencing a crisis, please contact your counselor or call Central Intake at (315) 788-1530 (Watertown) or (315) 376-5958 (Lowville).
- Samaritan Medical Center has set up a hotline for your COVID-19 questions (315) 755-3100, also Lewis County General Hospital (315) 376-9678.
- Call the NYS Novel Coronavirus Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 with questions or concerns about travel and symptoms.
How to Use NARCAN Nasal Spray
Learn More About Credo’s Treatment Programs
Watertown Opioid Treatment Clinic
New! In September 2016, Credo opened an Opioid Treatment Clinic. Under the supervision and guidance of a Physician, Nurses and Counselors; we are able to offer Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
Watertown Outpatient Clinic
Substance abuse treatment and mental health services located in one convenient location in Jefferson County, NY.
Lowville Outpatient Treatment
Convenient access to substance abuse treatment and specialty counseling groups in Lewis County, NY.
The Farm: RRSY
The Farm has a longstanding tradition of excellence, friendship and healing.
Women’s Intensive Residential
Recovery-based programming focusing on the impact of addiction and the unique needs of women.
Men’s Community Residences
A friendly, safe, structured environment in a substance-free, home-like family atmosphere.
Have a Question?
Will Credo accept my insurance?
Credo accepts most major insurance, is Medicaid eligible and offers a sliding fee scale for those who are private pay. No matter what your coverage is, Credo will work to get you or your family member the best treatment possible.
For more information, call 315-788-1530.
How do I make a referral for a client?
Making a referral to Credo is easy. Referral forms and other information can be found under each specific program you are interested in.
Who can use your mental health services?
Credo is accepting new patients 16 and older in the Mental Health Clinic. Those seeking services with or without a substance abuse problem are welcome.
Looking for Something?
Interested in a Career at Credo?
We are always looking for motivated individuals to join Team Credo!
Take a Tour
See each of our unique treatment programs and the history behind them in person. Request a tour today.
Do you or does someone you love have an addiction? Recovery starts with you, and Credo can help.
Make a Donation
Every penny matters to the lives of those we are helping. See how your donation can help.
Corporate Compliance Hotline
Reporting: (315) 755-2528
Confidential Hotline: (877) 534-6036